View Single Post
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 22:18   #40
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [games] Oblivion, the sequel to Morrowind.

Hey I'm a vampire too now :cool:

Something quite odd/unrealistic though; I'm playing as an assassin so I've had a few quests which require me to kill people in their sleep. But when I approach a sleeping character, I cant kill them by vampiring them; it gives me the option to 'feed' on them, but this doesnt actually damage their health. So I have to actually wake them up and then kill them with magic rather than ripping out their jugular while they lie defenceless :(
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote