View Single Post
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 19:58   #38
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: [games] Oblivion, the sequel to Morrowind.

Yeah I totaly agree on the leveling bit, it's fairly disapointing but the gameworld is so damn great, the atmosphere and all the possibilities and it's al so more alive then Morrowind which makes it a minor problem for me.

Also, everything seems to scale with the exception of the npc's helping you in the main quest which means if you level up highly before starting the main quests the quests will be ****ing hard to do as your assistants aren't anywhere near your level which include the monsters you encounter during the fights in the main quests. This is only something I've heard from several sources, I am not that far in the game yet. I guess this is something they really need to fix in a patch or something.