View Single Post
Unread 28 Mar 2006, 18:47   #35
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [games] Oblivion, the sequel to Morrowind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I have to say that i think this is very silly and will prevent me bothering to buy the game.

edit: thanks for brining it to our attention gordon
It's stupid but the game is really good and I'd advise you to get it anyway. By the time you get to the level where its a serious problem (apparently ~15 or so), there will probably be a mod out which fixes it - a lot of the community are apparening working on it since theres widespread annoyance.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote