View Single Post
Unread 20 Mar 2005, 23:11   #55
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The GD Music Archive

Rock/Punk (I guess)

The Killers - Hot Fuss - The album opens with raw energy and power in "Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine", and then slams into "Mr Brightside" and "Smile Like You Mean It", both top 10 singles. Next on the album is the anthemic "Somebody Told Me", probably my favourite song in the world right now. It never gets old. Their songs are dramatic yet impassioned, while whe synth and echo is very eighties but doesn't sound dated. The catchiest album of the year.