Thread: Desse
View Single Post
Unread 28 Jan 2011, 13:24   #34
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Desse

I've found that in life being reliable and dependably are some of the most important things. I have fallen out of touch with old friends who I couldn't rely on to make time and I have less respect for people at work who are less dependable than others.

Desse was both reliable and dependable. If he said he'd do something, he would. This is a big ask in something like Planetarion and I'm sure it transcended into his real life too.

JBG summed it up better than me. Another sad loss for the PA Community.