View Single Post
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 00:27   #41
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Built like tanks...

Well obviously if you stop using your muscles, you'll lose them. Sometimes it will jsut waste away, sometimes it will turn into fat.

It also depends on your metabolism, I have a super fast one so even though I've stopped exercising I haven't put on any weight, my muscles are slightly smaller, but once you ahve muscles its relatively easy to keep them, its getting them that the trouble.

As for exercising, if you caryr on with the same diet you had while exercising you will get fat because you will have, in theory, increased your calory intake slightly to cope with the exercising, depending on what you're doing.

Basically though, if you were fat before you were exercising, and you stop the likelihood you will put the weight back on if you carry on with the same sort of lifestyle. However, weight isn't realy dictated by exercise its by diet so as long as you don't have a fat diet you won't get fat.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote