View Single Post
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 04:01   #1
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold
Built like tanks...

So in the summer i moved in with a mate who was a gym freak and although i liked to keep fit through sports ( football, downhill MTB , canoeing, etc) i never reall done a lot of work in the gym. Anyway a few weeks after moving in my flatmate brought all his gym equip to our flat and suggested i start using them and take some supplements.

I opted for maximuscle Cyclone and started working out 2-3 times a week. That was in september. Holy crap i never realised it was this easy to get in shape. Now ive certainaly at least doubled all the weights i could rep when i started and i look in pretty good shape tooputting on at least a stone of muscle so far

I even conciously think about how to maximise my protien intake whenever im eating something. Anyway the point of this story isnt to blag etc but to say that i was someone who always rejected workouts etc due to laziness etc couldnt care less but OMG it is this easy. I think maybe it was easier for me cos all the equipment was in my flat and i can safely say it does feel easier doing it in ur own home than a gym.

My only fear is that i dont become obsessed with working out, but alas i think i still spend too much time online to be truly fit hee hee. But i recommed u guys try it at least once.

Aug 05 was 6'3 and 12 st now im 6'3 13st 2bls Just to prove it does work
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote