View Single Post
Unread 8 Feb 2011, 18:16   #148
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg View Post
lol kenny no stress here cept reading ridiculous forums which i should have carried on avoiding, im just tired of the constant little snipes ive heard from mz since i got into HCing.
Also ive no doubts over what alliances to trust
If you were involved in the round you would know how ND were plotting against CT while working with them
And also how they planned to turn on rock
2 knives 2 backs well maybe its just me but thats pretty clear cut
And CT weren't doing the same towards ND? i am pretty certain the bond between CT and ND was setup as a short-term relation to get (and keep) apprime out of the game. It's called having fluid politics. please be glad that both ND and CT prepared for what would come after apprime was taken out rather than them pulling an Imperia/Apprime or NFI/ND move yet again this round. Also with CT and ND being partners in the past few rounds it was to be expected that both would first turn on the new-comer ROCK. however, that never happened as ROCK decided to beat them to it and drop out of their merry band.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg View Post
Id like to make this one thing in particular clear about oddr/app
App has never in all our rounds been close of even figuring in out top hostiles thus we are never available to block against them and they are even nice enough to help us retal our main competitors this round being ND
Anyone calling this flak is just a moron
The fact apprime isn't on your most hostile list is because they are usually the first alliance to switch to actual war, instead of simple roidracing. However, it isn't necessary to base your entire politics on just the number of incs you had up to point X in the game. For instance, befriending your most hostile alliance can lead to a drastic drought as far as incomings go.

Also i think it is time for you to go and look what ODDR has gotten out of being Apprime's long-time friends. Because i can't seem to remember a round where that relation actually helped ODDR in the long run.
Over the past few rounds it has become clear to me that ODDR lack the ambition to go for the win. Instead it seems like you pick either CT or ND every round to attack at an early stage, and then you use their retalliations and common incs to justify befriending apprime.

Don't get me wrong tho, i am not condoning ODDR's choices to play the way they do. In fact, in many of situations i might actually make the same choices. I, however, am getting fed up with your claims you can 'easily take on' people in real life. i mean seriously, get a grip, this is JUST a game!

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote