View Single Post
Unread 21 Apr 2013, 15:48   #29
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: The round so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Being a competent alliance isn't just about how many incomings you can withstand, it's also about how you form relationships and how you play politics.
I don't disagree (though tbh I don't disagree with much you say, you do understand the game better than most).

Was merely refuting claims that you are under intense pressure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
You see, this is the difference between your logic and mine. TGV puts loyalty above backstabbing to win, and it's the very reason why you've (plurally by the way) been unable to break the TGV/Apprime alliance.

If Apprime snatches the win from TGV, then fair play. We will not backstab an alliance who have stuck by us the past two rounds. Apprime may be many things, but they are loyal.
and normally app lose cause people spank em for it. maybe this is the time their tactic pays off
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote