Thread: say sorry!
View Single Post
Unread 6 Aug 2008, 10:19   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: say sorry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith View Post
As Yahwe says, one set of bad guys lost, one set of bad guys won, the Knights Templar were a religious army, the Knights Hospitaler were the ones with the noble intentions.

But setting that aside, I think a legal precedent that the head of a church is responsible for the actions of his predecessor and his church's historical thefts and crimes no matter how far back in time would open a flood gate !

I think that the pope will issue some sort of statement that is well worded, vindicating the Knights Templar before the whole thing comes to court as a kind of out of court settlement, beacuse the muck that could be raked up would damage further an already badly discreditted church.
I don't think anyone's really going to give a shit about this. I mean we managed to move on over the Inquisition right? I think there might be slightly more relevant issues with the Catholic church to be honest.