View Single Post
Unread 1 Mar 2008, 04:34   #1
Turtle

Turtle has a spectacular aura aboutTurtle has a spectacular aura aboutTurtle has a spectacular aura about
The end of the Urwins

Most people already know this but I figured I'd make it official to drastically cut down on the number of PMs I'm receiving asking about Urwins' status for next round.

Urwins was meant to end last round, but Reese, Dreamz and I decided to give it a whirl for a second round and see if we could end with a round victory. Obviously that didn't happen. Regardless of our final position we decided as HC that we would discontinue Urwins as an alliance after the end of Round 25, this hasn't changed.

Its been a fun, but intense two rounds for Urwins. We've had many members, most good, some bad, but I hope they learnt something whilst in Urwins and I hope the good ones had some fun along the way.

On a personal note, I'd like to thank the HC from this round, Bazza, Reese and Dreamz for the effort they put in. I'd also like to thank the officers, an ally like Urwins relies on its officers and HC, and you guys always seemed to step up when needed. Special mention to eksero this round for being one of the few truly active DCs and saving me a lot of work by DCing as much as you did

Finally, thanks to Yogibear for bringing Urwins back and Gabz0r and Jaran for the technical side of things.

Lastly, my congratulations to NewDawn for a deserved round win. Whilst I might not particularly like the strategies you employed, theres no doubt you guys deserved the win based on your all round performance. Hopefully some allies will step up next round and give you a run for your money.

Turtle
Urwins HC.
Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote