View Single Post
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 12:21   #149
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mercenaries: Dark Void

I'm sure PK and Hewitt will come back too
Give them longer than just a couple of hours to log on and stuff

And I don't know about restarting... I like my troops the way they are now, but some minor improvements could be made to them. I just lack money
Having to restart also means having to work through the [bad word] load of stats again, but... That's fun too. At least for me.

Transport Fees. Yeah. Well, I don't know again. It makes stuff more realistic if we're going to be doing stuff on our own (which I doubt) and maybe if you're working for factions who don't have their own means of transportation and stuff. But if you work for something big, like the military, wouldn't they provide freighters or something you could at least hitch a ride on?
And vehicles... A tad expensive in the beginning anyhow. At least, if you want your stuff to be all Military-Grade, like me

Starships - Either have us steal one or wait for us to buy them... Because like, you don't want us too powerful

Factions. Let me think about that.

Ho ho ho.
Fluffie's two (euro )cents.