Thread: drupal
View Single Post
Unread 31 May 2007, 13:11   #6
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute
Re: drupal

I'm just starting with Drupal to develop a portal for our volleybal club. We currently have a Joomla portal but i'm getting tired of the extremely poor access control it has. Not to mention that quite a few of the functions we (eventually) want to build in require hacks into the core of Joomla, making it a mess to keep updated. Its however easy to configure if you only plan on using it as some type of blog/news site.

Drupal seems to be alot more friendly when it comes to adding custom functionality to it and the access control is far better. I still don't get why we missed it on our first search for a decent CMS, would have saved us alot of extra work .