View Single Post
Unread 17 May 2004, 01:18   #20
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The SA "P-P-P-Powerbook" counter-scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
FOR CHRISTS SAKE , HOW MANY TIMES DOES IT HAVE TO BE SAID THAT YOU DONT NEED AN ACCOUNT TO ACTUALLY READ THE SA FORUMS, ONLY TO POST THERE!
Is that technically true? As far as I was aware, you could only read the 1st page of many threads if you weren't a member.

Also, only reading a forum seems a bit gay. Unless it's purely a technical support or content production (e.g. you read b3ta for the photoshopped stuff, etc) it seems rather worthless. The whole point of a forum is a two-way communication process. The only exception I'd make was for Slashdot (which I don't really see as a forum anyway, it's more of a blog/news page)
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote