View Single Post
Unread 14 Sep 2009, 18:12   #49
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: Ascendancy v Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
I wouldnt call one person that was in ur gal and gave you the landing tick and waves etc loads of leakers, although of course i admit we have spies. As everyone does. Still though, lets face it the only reason why we targetted your gal, was due to vsn TAing one of our gals the previous nite (i also had yourself pming me asking me why we as an alliance were loosing roids when you knew full well why)

But for the other comments about p3nguins taing vsn thats laughable. We have hit 3 vsn gals all round, 2 of them were random hits no TAing involved what so ever. Last nite was more a revenge hit i admit from vsns retal on us but again we didnt TA. By the way CBA how come even though you managed to know the land tick and what was more or less coming only yourself managed to get 10 waves of defence for just 3 waves of incoming?
Firstly, I had 4 waves of incomming. Secondly, I didnt have 10 waves of defence you idiot

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote