View Single Post
Unread 13 Sep 2009, 20:52   #24
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: Ascendancy v Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
Ladies and Gentlemen, Asc will never ever ask for a 1vs1 battle, unless they know they will win clearly. Youve seen this from previous politics, youve seen this first hand. Asc are calling for all alliances to sit out, because they know if people do, they will win.

I wanted to quote this little bit from Jungles rant becuase apparently, from the wisdom of certain people which i found so funny, apparently us (p3nguins) and asc are napped and attacking togther? Well from what my own members keep telling me via statements such as this:

<+Hiall> mPulse, they've been attacking togther for like a week.. so i assume there napped
<+kjelle> asc and p3ng have nappen?
<+Hiall> dunno if its official
<+Hiall> but they've attacked 2gether
<+kjelle> ok.

So JBG maybe you can fill me in, as i didnt know we were apparently napped and attacking together for the past week was it? Im so glad Hiall is there to fill me and my members in on what we are apparently doing. Although, last nite we roided a gal with 5 vsn in it, and i beleive 1 ec. Pretty certain the previous nite too we did a couple of random gal roiding... so unless of course asc targetted the same vsn gal we did last nite (which they didnt according to the j scans i did this morning) im curious how we are 'attacking togther'? Maybe Hiall could fill me in

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote