View Single Post
Unread 7 Mar 2016, 09:43   #16
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice
Re: R66 Stat opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
I find it mad that people would vote for a set that's 30% finished at best over a set that is 90% done and not bad at all.
Well there is to blame the people putting up a set that is only 30% finished, dont you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
It feels like people are now voting to weaken a new feature and make pointless, it's an awful feature but this alternative set will make its pro's almost redundant.
Well i can't speak for "people", but my personal intention voting the ST set is that i only enjoy PA when i am able to land attacks. And before i get quoted wrong, no it isnt about landing every night (though that ofc would be nice), but more about the general ability to land attacks.
Now with some value, that i naturally accomplish (at least the first 500 ticks) you obviously have to hit bigger planets. And any set that favours forting or 1 fleet covers too much makes landing harder then it should be for my likes.
Yes there will always be some planets that you only roid with fakes or when putting on super heavy pressure, but we should try to not make beeing a powerhouse too easy, imho.
For the feature - i can't tell how it will work out - but i am willing to give it a shot. Cause change is what this game needs.
But yes i am concerned that a too defensive set plus the new feature will kill my personal motivation to play (and maybe those of others 2) - so this was the final reason for me to vote an unfinished ST set over the proposed 90% finished MT set.

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote