View Single Post
Unread 1 Jul 2014, 17:55   #430
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoXiouS View Post
Isn't this supposed to be "rumors" thread instead of "cry like you're a river" thread?
Surely everyone knows its really the propaganda board!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoXiouS
This is rumors thread, not cry over things that happen thread, ULT knows that every round they play, they will be hit, and usually they are ready for that, this time the hit was a bit stronger than so many times before and atm, ULT is in a very strong position to bounce back, easily for the win even. I have all the respect for ULT there can be.

FL bleeds roids to ULT like there's no tomorrow at the moment, ULT grows fast; and they can easily overtake any other ally in activity.
See a nice little bit of play down expectations of BF; dont hit us, Ult are the real threat!

Quote:
Of course, now that we have the possibility, we will keep on fighting to hold that possibility, us hitting on p3ng now was a natural reaction to all the shit we keep hearing. Attack is still the best defense etc.
I dont understand how, while a couple of members wanted to hit BF many more were agitating for war - because just like they thought we were targeting them we thought they were targeting us. Chances are if you had ignored us you would have received no p3n incs for a week or two.

Quote:
booji: you're still not the only ones hitting the fattest ally there is, we were expecting heavy rain, and there was heavy rain, that's why we sat mostly inside.
Where did I claim we were? I recognise that alliances get random incs, indeed that you could be ptargeted by whole other alliances without me knowing about it!

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote