View Single Post
Unread 14 Dec 2006, 20:34   #77
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Round 20 Changes

I wouldnt like to be in a zik heavy alliance. If i was an HC i woudnt seriously think about allowing it tbh.

With ziks you need much better coverage of incoming to deter the attacker. Alliances wouldnt be able to cover their members effectivly with mostly ziks. Especially on nights of heavy incoming.

Alliances will have to try and balance ziks for value with other races to keep them alive.

EDIT: Alliances will need to depend on their fleets a lot more to be competative. They will no longer have the fall back of big XP if they lose a war. The top alliance will be easly knocked from the top giving a much betetr dynamic in the top5

Last edited by Squishy; 14 Dec 2006 at 20:39.
Squishy is offline   Reply With Quote