View Single Post
Unread 14 Dec 2006, 19:13   #72
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice
Re: Round 20 Changes

I strongly oppose the proposed changes to clusters and buddy packs.
A 5 man buddy pack is fine. The proposed changes mean that EVERYBODY might as well simply go random. With Clusters, we are going to be receiving in cluster defense calls of eta 6. Impossible for alliances to cover. Alliances are the core of this game, and alliances are also the reason many players continue to play this game, so introducing clusters simply demeans peoples preparation via alliances and requires hardcore further preparation in the establishment of cluster alliances, furthermore, I believe the proposed changes to clusters will result in 1 or 2 SUPER galaxies in each cluster continually bashing those weaker galaxies in their clusters, with these 2 galaxies able to defend each other -2 etas and hit all weaker allies with -1 advantage.

To re-iterate, I strongly oppose the buddy pack changes and the cluster changes, please reconsider the proposed changes as this will disrupt the equilibrium of planetarion and I believe will increase the differences in the rankings.
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote