View Single Post
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 20:27   #41
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Do you have a gay in the office?

We have 417 people on 3 floors in the office. I think that means statistically , we have about 30 or 40 of them. The only one thats publicly gay is the guy who works on my team. Genuine guy, no issue, doesnt flaunt it, very funny as well.

Unlike the last place i worked, where the guy had a habit of coming in on Monday and telling us what he had done over the weekend (you havent felt nearly as ill as i was when he started telling us about his threesome , and being spitroasted.)
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote