View Single Post
Unread 28 Jan 2005, 11:36   #4
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Do you have a gay in the office?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
Do you have a gay in the office, or your school, or anywhere else you frequent?

I've got one here in my office and just recently he has been joining me and my macho manly pal and the girls on breaks and I notice that whenever he is around, the subject always turns to gayness.

To be honest, Im happy taking to my mate in secret code about how lovely/buxtom/dirty the other girls in the office are and dont really want to have our free time hijacked by gayness.

I've noticed that this isnt an isolated incident either. In my last office a guy outed himself and from then on all he talked about was his gayness. Its like they have to push it in peoples faces 24/7.

Go on, call me a homophobe, but dont you think its all a bit unnecessary?
By talking with your mate about the dirty girls in the office you are throwing your rampant heterosexuality in his nicely moisturised face.

Is he the only gay in the office ?

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote