View Single Post
Unread 9 Jul 2010, 11:31   #386
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
I'm not saying Fabregas was bad, I'm saying he's not yet the super player we know he could be. He misses match rythm, like Torres.
I think Spain currently plays too slow for Torres - Torres isn't as technical as Villa is, and he shines best at fast attacks - and Spain right now are playing at a very, very slow tempo. And yeah, he's not on top of his form either. It takes quite a good, technical, agile in little space striker to be able to perform in the type of game Spain right now plays which more or less means that you'll never have much space since defending team will always have time to drop deep due to the slow pace of the game.

Quote:
Why you keep pushing and provocing that subject??? I know why, so please drop it.
I'm just enquiring why you chose to twist my name. I'll just assume you did it because you're all grown up and mature now.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote