View Single Post
Unread 9 Jul 2010, 10:51   #372
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran View Post
And I dissagree about them being a boring team to watch. I enjoy watching them, I did 2 years ago and I certainly do right now.
I enjoyed watching them 2 years ago, but don't enjoy watching them this year.
In 2008 they were more fast paced than now (atleast that's how i remember it!), it had more direction in it and created more chances.
Now all they appear to be doing is very slowly moving up to the opponents half of the field, then pass it around there for about 5 minutes, hoping suddenly out of nowhere an opening in the centre will appear (which rarely happens).
Ofcourse the way they play possession is impressive, but I just get the feeling they're not going anywhere with it... Just playing possession caus they don't know what else to do with the ball.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote