View Single Post
Unread 9 Jul 2010, 09:10   #360
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
No, I have been doing it all along in case you didn't notice. When I manually write quote tags and I can't be arsed to refer to single posts on quotes since it's not really necessary on such a small thread. I've done it on your posts before, I've done it on Vdj's posts, yet only now, and only you seem to throw a hissy fit about it - which I guess tells a lot.
Or just use Copy/Paste, it works wonders. Pple used to call me Kjel 5 years ago in an attempt to piss me off. No doubt you're quite aware of that. Whether you do this intentionally or not, I guess I'll never know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
You seem to consider that if I say it's not exactly news that Spain has a scoring issue - which they've had since their first game - a counter-argument is to "bring Euro 2008" to the discussion. Nice argument bro, keep up the good work.
Look, you said Spain had a scoring issue. You didn't specify you meant in this tournament. So I assumed you meant in general, especially if you state "but we all knew that". Hence I mentioned the WC 2010 Qualifying to show you that Spain DOES score alot of goals with their current gamestyle. I also said I could get examples from Euro 2008 to support my statement.

The arguement about "I figured you'd realise it was about WC 2010 only as this is the thread about it" is kinda lame tbh. Because you don't always refer to a team and then only mean this WC.

Like: France has a team of Ego tripping spoiled players. Is it about WC 2010? Yes, for sure. Is it ONLY about WC 2010? Not at all, we all know France has this additude for many years now, hence if someone makes that statement, I assume it's based on more then just the last few weeks.

Hence the assumption of "Spain has a scoring problem, but we all knew this already".

So if that was about this WC alone, which you could have specified, then fair enough. Allthough I rather win 1-0 against every team then win 4-0 and then get knocked out. Allthough I won't deny that seeing more goals is something everyone always applauds, obviously.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote