View Single Post
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 10:00   #1
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, another PDS thread [but with a difference]

So at the moment I'm getting huge incs and lost my fleet and I dont want to have to build ships and then face the consenquences of a big old battle and loosing them when I sleep; I'd rather keep my roids but be able to fight against the evil Astropods who are coming to my place.

Ladies and Gentleman, I give you customizable PDS.

PDS could have 2 settings; defend vs all [acting as "normal" PDS] or defend vs Pods [thus protecting roids, as roids = prizes]. If/when PDS whores came back into the game then if they defended vs all then they would suffer [heavier?] roid losses, but defending vs Astropods means they'd only have there fleets to go one on one with the attacker.

This would attract both defensive game play [in terms of protecting lovely roids] as well as offensive game play [with a greater empahsis on being able to take out more ships?]

Its just a rough idea, no idea how it would be implemented / what formulae would be used, but feel free to discuss
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote