View Single Post
Unread 13 Jan 2006, 19:50   #20
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Seriously, Greenpeace, what the ****?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer
The work I'm doing has significant applications in solar cells and may help us to manufacture them cheaply enough to be a useful energy source.

What will YOU do to help save the planet?
They already are?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Pay your wages lololololol.

Seriously though I'm trying to drink all the alcohol in the world so scientists can't get drunk and waste time away from valuable research to make the world a better place.
And I'm his manager.