Thread: Who were you?
View Single Post
Unread 14 Jun 2007, 02:18   #42
Pilatus

Pilatus has a spectacular aura aboutPilatus has a spectacular aura about
Re: Who were you?

I were 9:8:9 - Mastermind of His Domain
Wanted to be Master of His Domain, since i were looking at the cover of a Seinfeld DVD for a ruler/planet name.

Size: 328
Value: 1,493,451
Score: 2,032,551
XP: 8,985

Not my best round ever. Hoped to get a broadband connection in the beginning of may, but played the whole round without broadband. Had a good connection at work, but were mostly busy at work. At home i had to use my celluar with a crappy connection. So i weren't able to get the defpoints needed to get def, and i had to walk 30 minutes to get to my parents house to be able to join attacks on irc.

Considering that, i only did make a few minor mistakes:
1. While having Xan-incs while being drunk, i did for some reason use lots of res on pegs and lost 1600 of'em. Either something were wrong with the calc, or someone used it wrongly. Common sense should have told me it were a mistake to buy pegs.

2. While being drunk at a friend while my ally were at war, i launched 2 attacks. Lost half my de's and all my bs except from 1 leviathan, because i forgot about it and didn't set my alarm. Since my gal got incs that night that 1 levi annoyed me, almost as much as myself.

3. Later on the same day/night as reason #2 my gal got incs, i made 1 more mistake. Since i were probably the only terran with a decent amount of harpies in my ally, i were a bit worried of loosing them. A galm8's asked me to def against a zik with them, and i got all paranoid, because i didn't get a scan and my ally were at war against the ally of the galm8 who asked me to def against the zik. Almost got myself kicked out of the gal after that. What i posted on the forum, or what i mailed to some of the galm8's is something that i hope will be kept secret.

Not my best round tbh, and i got 3 reasons to be ashamed of myself. Still had a fun round though, because i liked my gal. Most annoying part were that i couldn't be more helpful to my ally or my gal. Also seems that i'm cursed with atleast 1 drunken paranoia incident while being drunk every round.

Also got attacked in RL during havoc, by 4 drug addicts that were looking for my brother (rented his house), and since i reported them to the police i'll probably be a bit more careful about when i'm going out to get drunk. That might actually save me from a crashlanding or 2. Or maybe i'll be more paranoid then ever:/
To be continued....

Atleast going to sign up for next round, since it can't go much worse then this round

Last edited by Pilatus; 14 Jun 2007 at 03:10.
Pilatus is offline   Reply With Quote