Thread: Who were you?
View Single Post
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 22:27   #9
Walldo
Stealth & Shadows

Walldo is on a distinguished road
Re: Who were you?

The Mighty of Walldo Experience (18:8:3) (Xandathrii)

You are: The Mighty (18:8:3) Xan (Clear)
Size: 969 342
Value: 3,822,634 114
Score: 4,900,054 115
XP: 17,957 271

Total Round Roids: 4,739
Total Lost Roids: 3,770

It was a fun and good round, in the beginning It was easy to keep a good value as a xan, midround, it went very bad. Lotsa Bs/Cr/Fr inc. Builded alot anti cr/Bs. The Cr inc stopt, but it never mattered how much Spectres I got, they kept comming. I had more Etd-Bs inc as Xan-Fr inc. Strange thing, I never had Ter-Bs inc.

I roided mainly with a Fi fleet. Only the last 3 weeks I builded a fr fleet. But still got more roids with my Fi pods as the Fr one.

For Gzambo -- I had 3 ziks in my gal, who sended me so many ingal defence fleets. Thanks to harps and tycoons.

btw my gal started with 4 Xan - 4 Ziks. nice setup, we had no Cath whole round and got 1 Terran later. A totally ****ed up gal setup. But gal defence was ace!!! trough the whole round, I think the best I have seen sately.

Playing since RND1 and counting

Proud to have been

Newdawn

Wolfpack - WPO - OoO - Kralizec Stealth & Shadows - []LCH[] - [1up] - VisioN - TFD
Ultores - Conspiracy Theory - Concordium - WaC - Blue Tuba - Fury - Thieves & Pirates - OUZO -Vengeance - Elysium - Mistu - LOST - 4S - GoCi - FAnG - Novus Ordo Seclorum - Xanadu - BULL - VGN -xVx

Last edited by Walldo; 4 Jun 2007 at 09:06.
Walldo is offline   Reply With Quote