View Single Post
Unread 24 Feb 2007, 13:12   #9
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Olympic Costs could hit £9billion

Regenerating the east-end, improving the london transport system, constructing more sports facilities and promoting sports in the UK are laudable projects. I'd also estimate that the increased wealth that the olympics will bring to the east-end may help the woeful situation there; although that's only wishful thinking to be honest (they could sell their homes for £££s and move somewhere else where there's less racial tension I suppose).
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote