View Single Post
Unread 12 Jul 2010, 19:37   #139
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: If I could make three changes to Planetarion, they'd be .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
What [...]
I got lost in my trail of thoughts there ignoring that it is the same outcome, at least I made an ass out of myself there with my initial point. \o/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Thirdly, the numbers Cowch gave us are nothing short of ridiculous. 37k resources a tick is 60 advanced unit scans, 20 jumpgate probes, 10 incoming scans, 20 news scans, 20 dev scans and 48 planet scans, every single day. I would be hard pressed to spend a quarter of that, even as a solo player.
That's the income of 148 roids a tick, I do agree that's ridiculous. Still what should be considered is the ratio of [total amount of resources a non-allied planet spends on average on scans] / [total amount of resources a non-allied planet has available for spending] against the same ratio for allied planets. An estimated guess yields the same result as the one you indicate in the edit of your posting, and my gut feeling tells me that this indicates too much advantage for the team, since they can gain a lot of extra income from their scanners going for bank hacking.