Thread: R65 Inc stats
View Single Post
Unread 4 Mar 2016, 11:55   #228
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R65 Inc stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
Serioussly Kaiba, what kind of proove do you expect ? Don't you think if there was super detailed proove, those ppl would have been reported and closed allready?
I am not much into teamviewer, ip hiding and all that nerdy internet stuff, but i am pretty confident if someone knows his shit on that area, there wont be any visible proof for the MH.

Now that i say MH, i think the exception thing should be removed alltogether. There for sure is a few couples that both actively play PA. For instance i know cr0 and green_cat both do, i am confident they for sure once even did start an argument over PA. There may be some other couples doing the same. I dont think this applies for all those exceptions out there though. I am pretty confident not every wife/hubby out there that has an account enjoys PA as much as their partner does...

And even if it would, what do you think PlayerA is doing at 3am at night when his/her wife/hubby needs to sent a fleet to PlayerX in alliance to cover his incs.

Yes for sure they'd directly go into the sleeping room, wake their sweatheart up and tell him/her to sent a fleet to PlayerX, right?
Believing that is like believing Santaclaus lives on the northpole waiting 360 days a year to actually start working again for xmas.

Ofc thats within the rules as stated and i am well aware nothing will be changed, because there is couples out there that do both play the game actively.

Maybe for the other couples around, they'd want to think about it, if having control over twice the fleets then anyone else is an advantage they really need and want to keep up using in the future.

But hoping someone would give up an "legal" advantage again gets Mr. Santaclaus on the plan....
Something, anything, so far there has been zero.

Yes munkee it should be given to the MH team but when you and GM publicly come on here to crow you have it and in your case clearly state you will show it (subsequently going on to accuse people by name on this forum) then surely the right thing to do is back up your claims. If you never intended to then neither of you should of publicly advertised the fact you had it and instead should have quietly gone to the MH team with what you had.

The fact you didn't shows it was purely propaganda to discredit others and try and deflect from your own alliances shortcomings. If you put as much effort into organising your troops as you have mudslinging on here then maybe you wouldn't need to find excuses.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote