Thread: Stats for r60
View Single Post
Unread 4 Dec 2014, 11:06   #13
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Stats for r60

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Perhaps adding a zero loss zik CR that hits either FR or DE could change CR around a lot.
But i wasnt realy aiming for a stats set wich meant all the races would be playable as solo.
My idea was to make zik a race wich would be playable for what it brought to a team, most of all their anti CO capabilities in allie ETA.

And i dont think xan FI is so strong, "roid classes" FR/DE/CR/BS will have in eta beets/defenders.
If you are saying FR is looking too strong, i would kind of agree with you, but then you are looking at the stats diffrently than isilx.

The warcruiser also have the worst A/C in the stats, for what that counts for(very little obviously). It can be brought even further down though.
A/C means nothing with you flak it with bs as theres no fr/de that shoots cr t1. it will just obliterate fr/de.
zik needs an anti bs at init 4 for cr to be worthwhile, as of now the reliance on cat emp'ing all the fr/de and all the bs is asking a bit much