View Single Post
Unread 3 Dec 2002, 01:43   #25
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
Maul isn't a Dark Jedi. He's a Sith.

Big difference.
Concur I do.

(Except if Im being really picky - the 'original Sith' were an alien species, which darksiders stumbled upon - the first 'Sith' as we know them were dark siders within this 'Sith Empire'. Thus logically Sith are Dark Jedi. Sith and Dark Jedi classifications. But this is just stretching and I dont really care - just posting this for the hell of it)

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote