View Single Post
Unread 13 Oct 2009, 18:14   #236
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Ascendancy v Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
That was my responsibility really. I was busy (obviously!) and checked the ingame def menu for that wave to see the non-cr/bs incs. Saw a cath reported eta 8 and an etd reported eta 8. Loaded the inc scan for the etd, saw it was fi and assumed it was just reported early (I didn't double-check numbers here, price of 400 incoming fleets means double-checking time goes down). Of course it was the inc scan of the etd from someone else in my gal and boom! If pateam could sort that out for next round it'd be really appreciated!

It was, obviously, arranged because none of the alliances involved felt that they could touch us separately and that by teaming up together they'd be able to at least get something out of the round in terms of gal or planet ranks. I can't imagine it'd be anything else. You should have seen everyone's excuses for not hitting 5.1 when that gal had had zero incs all round.
haha, u nab!
anyway, I dont like this shit late round. But alas, it happens way too often.
Also!!!! Now we will have a woman winning a round of Planetarion!
THIS IS UNHEARD OF! All men unite!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote