View Single Post
Unread 9 Jul 2010, 09:47   #367
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
They haven't "ruined" the WC, just made it pretty boring.
Them playing the dutch which have also played boring football doesn't excite me much and I can understand anybody that isn't excited about it too...
I agree. Spain should have started with a completely new playing style, resulting in horrible losses (but great games). All Spanish supporters would have been proud. Unlike now, I can't imagine a single Spanish supporter to be happy with their team reaching the finals ...

Their playing style PROVED to be extremely succesful both in EC2008 and the qualifying for this tournament. It delivered alot of goals (28) and nearly no goals against (only 5). So why the hell should they have started playing differently? Why the hell should they start playing a completely new system that none of the players are used to? Purely for your amusement?

This is how Spain plays. It proves to be succesful. Sadly it renders less goals as it did pre WC2010.

It actually sounds like you and Tietaya are blaming Spain for using their current playstyle. It looks like you'd expect them to play completely differently, hence alot less succesful, just to pleasure the neutral fans.

And I'm sure there are quite alot of humans who enjoy to watch their playingstyle.

Don't know about Holland, not following them actively to make analysis about them.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote