View Single Post
Unread 8 Jul 2010, 13:40   #353
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran View Post
No, you claimed Spain had a scoring issue but everyone knew that already. Hence indicating that it's been going on for a while.

Next time, do specify you're talking about the WC and the WC only.
In fact I didn't specify any date or time. I've seen it since their first game, to me it isn't news that they're continuing to it. I'm sorry to have broken it to you now if it was fresh news of the day to you. On a world cup thread I mostly do discuss world cup. To avoid confusions on your side, I'm talking specifically about the 2010 Men's World Cup in South Africa - not say 2010 Women's World Cup or 1978 Men's World Cup.

BOOM.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote