View Single Post
Unread 14 May 2009, 15:07   #33
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Re: Country vs. country

Ya man, I wasnt serious that my galaxy was better than your's - I was GC ffs!! (or started as gc ). eg - my r6: begged my way into hirr, was very high ranked -> thus i was a spy and got kicked out - couldn't join any other alliance, quit - thankfully i met mitre during all this and he improved my alliance-getting skills somewhat!

That said my galaxy wasn't totally shit. Think fatkid was a virus officer, imarbles genesis hc (and generally well respected), audaciter was a xanadu officer, serra a hirr officer, djcomplex was something too..... but still, my galaxy was a noob one However, the UK qualifiers were fun+++++++++++++++++++++ right up to the very last tick (for anyone in the #3,4,5,6 galaxies) and since mek remembers it, I'm posting about it!

While your galaxy was better, highly doubt you had anywhere near as much fun as we did. And pa is all about fun (its a game!) - thus my galaxy > your's.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote