View Single Post
Unread 14 Apr 2011, 17:10   #25
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Proposal for the creation of the roundly block against Apprime

Its the same term asc used for quite some rounds JBG I agree its a bullshit term, but our aim for the round isnt to end #1 as alliance. I think!
We both know that support planets and scanners are included in those 40 though, so its more than being 8 short in reality.

I m doing quite alright btw! after being bashed to the ground ( I was drunk ) I exiled around and ended in apprime gal. Have since been nubroiding, and now I m 5th size or something! woooo

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote