View Single Post
Unread 13 Apr 2011, 19:23   #5
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Proposal for the creation of the roundly block against Apprime

I made no threats, just promises. And they were the direct result of you coming at us. But, you know, that's fine. Twist the facts to suit you, as the truth is of little use to you.

JBG, people aren't going to magically turn on App just because you make a forum post about it. CT are clearly idiots (dishearteningly so) and a lot of other alliances just want to stay out of fights this round. It's the way it goes.

I got a bit annoyed yesterday as I felt CT were being highly shortsighted (again), so I told gm - and I'm going to stick by this - if CT attacking us costs Omega our shot at winning, we're going to make damned sure they don't either.