View Single Post
Unread 10 Jul 2007, 13:22   #235
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: [Football] Summer Transfers

Babel will cost Liverpool £13.5m

I hope not, I was pretty sure this guy would be joining Arsenal next season. He's an excellent prospect but I'm not sure how he'd fare under the Rafatation system. If he is going to move this season then Arsene needs to get straight in for the lad. As long as Ajax are getting paid they won't care where he goes and Ryan is a childhood Arsenal fan. In fact it seems pretty obvious from the way they went public with this that they are looking to draw more bids.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote