View Single Post
Unread 7 Jul 2007, 01:16   #215
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Summer Transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
Come off it.

There were two incidents in this: One, where he and Newton were getting dog's abuse while in the stands and claimed it was racially-motivated rather than because they were shite (played up by his agent but unconfirmed by eyewitnesses) and the hate mail (played up by his agent as being en masse when there was in fact one letter, which apparently had nothing to identify it as being from a Wham fan). So, yeah, I'd contest that claim.
Racism is racism. I count anti homosexual chants just as bad, regardless of whether of not it was meant as "banter" or if some people got offended or not. The fact is he felt abuse aimed towards him. That should not be tolerated on any level, regardless of if the majority think its ok. I am linking this into the homosexual abuse. The majority of the nation don't have a problem with calling someone gay, a puff etc. They may mean it in a "oh lol look at you, you are shit way" but it will offend some people. Just because some people find it ok, doesn't mean it is.

Quote:
(also, "bigger club". heh.)
heh all you like.

Villa are a bigger club that west ham. Just like Newcastle are, spurs are and everton are. Then again west ham won the 66 world cup, dont you know.

Quote:
You aren't doing well in this thread, you know.
I'm not sure what you are saying here. Furball said that if money was no object which it isn't for the villa, he would take Reo-Coker. I rate Barton I do, but he is a cock at the same time. Are you trying to say that sam "I double a players wages if he plays for me" Allardyce is a better manager, more astute and in general can do better business than MON?

MON is no fool. He knows his football, and is about building a team, rather than buying individuals for a season. Don't get me wrong I rate barton, but there is no I in team.