View Single Post
Unread 4 Jul 2006, 15:18   #195
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: The GD Music Archive

Indie-Rock

Bear vs Shark - Terrorhawk

anyone who liked atdi (RoC "era") will love this. but this album's appeal isn't limited to that, it's one of my favourites off last year (heh) but i'm not really sure how to describe it other than a vague mix of minus the bear and at the drive in. i'm really bad at selling things but i've honestly not met one person who has given thorough listens to this album (and their previous one for that matter) and didn't like them. www.purevolume.com/bearvsshark for some samplers though there's only one song there off this album and that's '5,6 kids'
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote