View Single Post
Unread 16 Dec 2015, 05:46   #8
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough
Re: A 3rd Option for R65

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post

There will always be those allies that simply dont defend(Åsgard/HR/ND), and you can simply just roid them untill youve outgrown the rest enough to be able to land anything at you.
For top allies, they are allready sending more def fleets and att fleets, and come tick600 allies like HR/ND are just gonna crash and troll for fun.

R55:
Allie ranked 1 and 2 had a very similiar strat.
R60:
Similiar situation allie rank 1 and 2 had the similiar strat.
Sounds like something you should try and fix. Because according to that logic any strat can work. If you, BB, want to make bows go De fort next round with my stats then so be it. You will be the least attacked, 500 roid planets in the universe. Your gals will be t20 at best, and you will have maybe 2 planets inside t100. You look at things in such a wrong perspective. Forting will ALWAYS be a thing. It just so happens that this set of stats has Zik as the fort planet instead of Terrans. If all you have to say is "whine whine whine, zik is op" then please get out of my thread. However if you have a suggested Changes to be made and reason for making them then by all means continue.

I've suggested to you many changes you can make for your set of stats, and given valid reasons behind the changes, yet you have made no progress on a set that no one will ever play. You think R60 was bad stats. R65 will be worse if you don't do something about your stats.