View Single Post
Unread 27 Jun 2006, 15:25   #66
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] England vs Ecuador

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
On average we pretty much like the british / english, I have no idea why, but that's the way it is (except ofc, when it comes to football, which became somewhat personal in '66)
I wish our tabloid press would act the same way .

I like Germany, I like its people and even its culture and language (despite my total inability to remember any of it). The organisation of this World Cup has been superb and it's a credit to Germany. Now if we can just get The Sun and Mirror to shut up, and perhaps then two quite similar countries can get on even better.