View Single Post
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 14:29   #167
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: [football] return of the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE prediction thing

Bloody hell I am doing terrible. This season seems to be a reverse of last year where I did great in this and abysmally in the normal prediction league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koen
not Liverpool, ofc. but what about Milan, Barca, Bayern, Lyon for example?
They beat two of them teams last year and are even better this year. I see no reason why Chelsea aren't in with a great chance of winning the CL. I would also have said the same as JC, that they do play as a team and that is probably one of their greatest strengths.