View Single Post
Unread 12 May 2006, 13:00   #186
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: The GD Music Archive

Well it isn't in the list and I think it ought to be. So...

Rock/Post-Punk

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Abattoir Blues & The Lyre of Orpheus
Nick Cave's 13th studio album, and he still manages to produce something fresh, soulful and unique. This double album is a treasure. Abattoir Blues contains so many excellent songs that it is difficult to know where to start. From the bleak nihilism of the title track, to the upbeat pop of Nature Boy, there is a song for every mood. The Lyre of Orpheus almost acts as a counterpoint, providing a more open, melodic series of songs. Highlights include Breathless and Easy Money. I simply adore this album, I couldn't possibly recommend it enough. Review