View Single Post
Unread 17 Jul 2006, 15:04   #11
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Complaint advice needed.

Cheers Lok, I think I'll wait to see what National Rail have to say and take it from there. It's not really the money that bothers me, it's the fact that they are allowed to provide such a poor service and there is not much anyone can do about it as there is no alternative.

I spoke to a random woman at the station last night and she said the problems are due to train drivers not wanting to work on a Sunday which is understandable from a staff point of view but if Central trains aren't prepared to pay them enough (time and a half? double pay?) for staff to work on a Sunday then they should not be able to advertise the service on timetables and the internet.

Maybe that is why we had to drag the train yesterday which caused us to be delayed, there was no problem with the brakes but they didn't have the staff to get it to Newark ready for the morning or maybe I'm just getting carried away.