View Single Post
Unread 5 Aug 2006, 13:59   #6
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: learning japanese

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Cooling speaks some Japanese, my wife speaks Japanese fluently, it's her language. It is not anything you learn for 'fun.' Most foreigners who have been speaking Japanese for years cannot read a Japanese newspaper. I plan on learning enough to speak with my wife's family, who don't really speak English. Also, many Japanese don't really like foreigners who speak Japanese well.
Is it really like that scene in Lost in translation where he is at a photo shoot. the cameraman speaks in Japanese for two minutes about what he expects Bill Murray's character to do and the translater goes over to Murray and says 'smile and turn to camera'.

?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote