View Single Post
Unread 22 Jul 2007, 11:19   #129
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: The Nature of the Support Planets Rule and other such extended discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Yes, you went on for ages, Chimpie. It was a fairly long conversation and it went on for more conversations later on (if you check your logs). So don't lie, thanks.
We talked about this ONE time before this thread, and ONE time after. Alltogether the convo's lasted for an hour and a half max, and asc/desc were not the only stuff we talked about in theese convo's. We also talked about galbanners, your knee, XP-whoring, and some other stuff in the convo's. How you make that out to be going on and on about it for ages is beyond me, but you made me not care at all, so enjoy. To me, you're lying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
I've told the truth all the way here. I could have just avoided posting anything at all and kept hiding as the one you had the convo with, yet I came forward and explained things you seemed to have misunderstood.
I never forced you to do anything, i pointed you to the thread and told you i quoted you but that i didnt say who i quoted. Yet you seem to miss the point. If YOU as a member can misunderstand the meaning of desc to that point you did, HOW can it be so weird that people without your access to knowledge misunderstands the meaning of desc and then questions it on theese forums?

But its ok, believe what you want and see what you want. You're obviously good at it.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote